If You are feeling Sad or in a Tensed Mood Then It Is a sign of Depression. Depression is also called Silent Killer because You can’t FInd Out its Symptoms very Easily. Today we will Discuss how to How to cure Depression Yourself
The Definition Of Depression is “A mental health disorder characterized by persistently depressed mood or loss of interest in activities, causing significant impairment in daily life”.
Depression is a leading cause of suicides and Global Burden of diseases. Overall Worldwide 300 million People are suffering from Depression & 800 000 people die due to suicide every year. Over 5 Crore People Suffers from Depression in India according to WHO (World Health Organization).
There are many Types of Depression-like Mental Disorder, Presisent Depressive Disorder, Bipolar Disorder, Seasonal Affective Disorder, Postpartum Depression, Psychotic Depression.
Depression has Many Causes The most common are as follow =>
1) Death Or loss – Sadness occurs when you lose your loved ones can increase the risk of depression.
2) Conflict – Arguments with family members or In a personal relationship can increase the risk of depression.
3) Medical Illness– If you are suffering from any Medical Illness so the chances are very high for depression.
4) Stressful life – If you have a stressful life like Work Pressure, Study Pressure, family problems etc. Then Depression Can occur
5) Medication – Certain Medicine has side effects like Diabetes, High Blood Pressure etc. Can increase the risk of depression.
6) Sudden Changes – If you have ever face any sudden change in your life like Increase Responsibilities Or Promotion in your job, Divorce etc Can cause Depression
Signs and Symptoms of Depression –
Depression has Many Signs & Symptoms The most common are as follow =>
- Sudden changes in Behaviour
- Socially Disconnected
- Doing Unusual Activity
- Ignoring away from family and friends. ‘
- Stay alone all the time
- Tried and Lazy all the time
- Sleep Problem
- headaches and Body pain
- Loss of appetite
- Weight loss
- Lack of Confidence
One of the Best Quotes about life “Being Depressed Is a part of Journey, But Staying Is a Bad Choice”. Depression drains your energy, hope, and drive, making it difficult to take the steps that will help you to feel better. But while overcoming depression isn’t quick or easy, it’s far from impossible.You can’t simply will yourself to wake up, yet you do have more control than you understand regardless of whether your misery is serious and tenaciously determined. The key is to begin little and work from that point. Feeling better requires some investment, yet you can arrive by settling on positive decisions for yourself every day.
Here are Some Tips To Cure Depression By Yourself =>
1) Talk to Someone– When You feel sad You can talk to someone who is very close or Your Friends, Family etc. Its Gives you Better feeling from inside and Sometimes You can Get the Suggestion that overcomes your sadness.
2) Do Those activities that make you feel happy– By doing things which you like the most can prevent from being Depressed.
3) Stay Socially Connected – By staying Connected with your friends & family is one of the best ways to Overcome Depression.
4) Surround yourself with Positivity – Replace Your Negative thoughts because Nothing Is Permanent and God has a better plan for you. Read books of those people who have already Overcome from depression and Playing Games is also Very helping to Overcome Depression.
5) Change your atmosphere– You can Plan for an outing with your family & friends because if your Atmosphere Change then it will help you to Fight Depression.
Above Mention, points are few but one of the Most Important points You can Cure Depression By Yourself.
Conclusion– Depression is a silent killer because it doesn’t make the sound. It is Second Highest Epidemic Disease all around the world. Many Countries had taken initiative to fight against depression. On the off chance that you’ve made self-improvement strides and rolled out the positive way of life improvements and still discover your dejection deteriorating, look for proficient offer assistance. Requiring extra help doesn’t mean you’re powerless. Once in a while, the negative speculation in misery can influence you to feel like you’re acts of futility, but depression can be treated and you can rest easy!
Don’t forget to share because Sharing Knowledge is the best way we can help each other and Join us To Get Healthy Tips.
Author: Bhavya kher
This side Bhavya kher A Digital Marketer and Health care expert. I have Created Digi Healthers. A Complete Guide For Digital Marketing & Health Care Tips. Stay tuned to Know more.